Legal Forms, Documents and Contracts

Over 4550 free forms and legal documents. Find and download the one you need!

All posts in Name Change

Connecticut Foreign LLP Amendment Form

If a foreign limited liability partnership wishes to amend documents that have already been submitted to the Secretary of State’s office in the State of Connecticut, there is some paperwork to be done. This form has to be completely filled and sent to the Secretary of State’s office in order . . . Read more

Connecticut LLP Withdrawal Form

If you are a member of a limited liability partnership that is registered in the State of Connecticut and wants to legally withdraw from this partnership, the following form has to be used. Complete the form and send it along with a $120 filing fee.